Puffin Web Browser is free to download from Google Play Store, but a paid subscription is required to use Puffin. There is a one-hour per day ad-sponsored free evaluation for users to tell whether Puffin fits their needs and is worth the money. Users with light usage may take advantage of the daily free evaluation to use Puffin modestly without a subscription.
? Wicked Fast: With our cloud servers handling even the most resource-demanding web pages effortlessly, websites are able to load at incredible speeds.
? Cloud Protection: All Internet traffic from the app to our servers are end-to-end encrypted, therefore making it safe to use public, non-secure WiFi.
? Flash Support: We constantly provide improvements to our servers, and the ability to view Flash content through the cloud.
? Data Savings: Puffin uses a proprietary compression algorithm to transmit web data to your device, and can save up to 90% of your bandwidth on regular web browsing. (Please note that streaming Flash content or videos requires more bandwidth than the normal usage.)
• Unparalleled loading speeds
• Ad Blocker Included
• Mobile & Desktop modes for full web experience
• Download to cloud capabilities (up to 1GB in size per file)
• Theater mode for Flash videos and games
• Virtual Trackpad & Gamepad
• Adobe Flash Support
===== In-App Purchases =====
* $1 per month for Puffin Monthly Subscription
* $10 per year for Puffin Yearly Subscription
==== Limitations ====
• Puffin’s servers are located in the US and Singapore. Geolocation restrictions of content may occur if you are based in other countries.
• Puffin is blocked in certain regions (e.g., China, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates) and some educational institutions (e.g., select schools within the United States).